Another night-time United Launch Alliance (ULA) launch occurred after a delay of several days, causing it to coincide with the peak of the Leonid meteor shower. This Delta 2 launch is the second to the last launch for this rocket. The Delta boosters are being retired after the next launch due to the high cost of these rockets.
- Date/Time: 17 Nov. 2017
- Location: Vanishing Point Observatory
- Camera: Nikon D600 @ ISO 1600
- Exposure: Composite of 1/15 second exposures on a 20 sec. exposure to record stars.
- Lens: Sigma 15mm fisheye @ f/2.8
- Mount: Stationary tripod
- Image Processing: Lightroom and Photoshop